Cheap Flyer Printing
6 Practical Tips on Cheap Flyers Printing
Flyers are cost-effective marketing tools for small to medium scale businesses. These versatile prints can be used for different purposes like store opening, discount offers, marketing campaign, and the like. Customize flyers by choosing from various paper and sizes and get them at affordable printing cost. Check the tip list below to help you start with your marketing tools.
- Choose the best type of flyers. There are three popular kinds of flyers — business flyers, night club flyers and die-cut. Identify the purpose of the flyers to know which is advisable to order:
Business Flyers. These are printed on paper stock and are the cheapest among the three. These are also the most commonly used in different businesses.
Night Club Flyers. These materials are called as such because these are widely used to promote parties and other events. Contrary to business flyers, these are printed on sturdier cardstock. These go well with gloss and high-gloss coating.
Die-Cut Flyers. If you’re looking for ways to make creative flyers, you can order custom-shaped flyers. You can choose from 5 die-cut flyers – rounded corners, leaf, half circle side, or circle.
- Set correct specifications. Match the product specs with the type of flyer you want to order. Size matters – how much information are you printing? Will the standard size work for your design or do you need a bigger print? Choose wisely to keep your design and white space proportioned. Business flyers come in glossy and matte finishes, while night club and die cut flyers are best with gloss and high-gloss coating. Matte finish is apt for elegant, formal occasions; gloss coating is more appealing for business promotion.
- Create your design using online tools. One of the easiest ways to design flyers is through online design tools. You can customize your layout from scratch through our user-friendly design tool. You don’t have to be a professional designer to maximize this feature.
- Order in bulk. The secret to cheap flyer printing is ordering in bulk. The more you order, the lesser the unit cost, and the more you will save from your budget. Through our offset press, you can order from 250-100,000 copies.
- Ask for a free digital proof. You can get free file project review for your design to prepare your flyer for printing. Prepress experts check your design to keep your layout inside the safe zone and prevent unwanted trimming on your design when printing. A digital proof will be sent to you for approval.
- Ask for printing assistance. You can always ask for assistance when you have questions about printing flyers online. Technical specs and processes may be confusing at times — you can request customer service representatives to clarify specs and processes for a smoother business transaction.
Go for online cheap flyer printing. It saves you the hassle of going to your local printing store. Order from your home or office and have your prints delivered. If you need more information or assistance, call us at 1-866-266-5047 or launch our live chat.